Friday, May 20, 2011

Full Tilt Boogie

Where does the time go.     I am such a bad blogger.    I have been busy with classic car events and car shows.   And would you believe it was almost two weeks that I did not even go thrift store shopping.   Oh My Gosh, the world is really coming to an end...........not really.........just been busy working on a project which I will show at a later date.

Now onto the purpose of this post........a new class that Mary Ann Moss is going to do online called "Full Tilt Boogie".   Click on that link and it will tell you a lot about it although she hasn't set a price or date yet but I understand it is supposed to happen sometime in June and I am sure a post will be forthcoming on that soon.   It sounds wonderful to me as she is going to be using those Antique Photo Albums that hold cabinet cards.   I have taken all her online classes and have loved all of them.   You can read about all her classes on her blog.

Here are some pictures of the antique photo albums I have gotten in anticipation of this class.   The first two are about 8 x 11 inches.   The third one is about 5 x 7 inches which I really love the size of this one a lot.   The fourth one is only 3 x 5 inches......just a little baby one and not a lot of pages in that one.   I know I got a little carried away with getting these but I couldn't help myself.   And, I must confess I have a couple more that I didn't post.....I'll be the first to sign up for Antique Photo Album Anonymous.











As I get more information about the class, I will post it here as I am way beyond excited about it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those albums are fantastic, and I can't wait to see what the class is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, you're really getting ready! I have a velvet covered album I inherited and plan to use that one for the class. Mary Ann's teaser on her blog left me wanting more. Where are you finding your albums? Thrift stores?
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you are really getting things ready for the class there missy! :) Nice selections from your shopping trips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Those are gorgeous!!! I LOVE the reddish one and the first one. I look forward to seeing what you do with them Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. That means a lot to me.