Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Birdie Had a Safe Flight Going West

The other day when I was reading Lori's blog, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had won her gorgeous Birdie in a Cage wall hanging.   The picture just does not do it justice.   It will hang  in my studio reminding me of a wonderful person who spent all this time on it.........only to give it to me.   And I love the colors she used too.  





The Birdie had a long flight from Ohio to Arizona but she arrived in good condition because Lori had packed her really well.   In the one picture you can see what she was wrapped in and the fabric strips were stuffed in the cage so the bars would not get smashed enroute.   And, of course, the wrappings will be used in a project in the future as it would be a shame to throw it away. 

Thanks a lot Lori.........it means a lot.    I really feel honored to have it.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. That means a lot to me.