Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Little Something Made Just For Me

I have been following Ginny Carter Smallenburg for quite sometime.   She was the original owner of Stampers Anonymous Stamps; however, has sold that company some time ago.   She also ran a wonderful art retreat called Art Continuum in Cleveland, Ohio. And if that wasn't enough, she is a great artist and so is her husband, John.    I have enjoyed following her life at rubber stamp conventions and on her blog, Small Studio for many years now.   While reading one day on her blog,  she announced that she had put a lot of items in her Etsy Store.   So I popped over there and, of course, found several items I liked.   I usually only buy supplies, etc. but something caught my eye that John had made.   It was a necklace done on a black domino with the letter O on it.   So I sent them a message and asked if he would make one with the letter N on it.  He did and I love it so much that I wanted to post it here so you could see it and to thank John.  




Thanks John so much for making this for me.   And I have seen some of his other work on Ginny's blog and it is awesome.....some bigger pieces of art.  

I hope everyone has had a super day......    Oh my Gosh, it is still so warm here.......in the 80's.   And trust me, I am not complaining.

4 comments:

  1. John and I thank you for the kind words about us and our small endeavors. You have been a great customer over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Nancy! I love this idea for old dominoes! And how wonderful to have great people that will make custom jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, have one of John's domino necklaces - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. That means a lot to me.