Saturday, March 12, 2011

Washers, Nuts and Bolts, Door Plates and Door Knobs

I found this sack of miscellaneous nuts, bolts, washers, gear-like items in a sack at the thrift store.....way too cool.   So I put them in one of my cigar boxes and intend to add to it as I collect that kind of stuff.   Some of these items will go on necklaces with other stuff I have found.






One day I was rummaging through a lot of junk and found two sacks (only one is showing) of these door plates.   Haven't decided what to do with them but I am sure I will or perhaps trade them for other items.   Who knows.  Time will tell.






So then I found these really cool old door knobs and they are really heavy too.   They have potential, I am sure. 





 I can't believe the kind of weather we have been having the last few days.   It has been in the high 80's.   Wow.   A little early for that I think but we will keep it here in the Southwest.   And the prediction is for a lot more of it too.   Bring it on.   Time for the summer clothes and sandals.

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff once again! Those door plates and knobs are so cool. Once and a while I run into the old porcelain door knobs on farm auctions around here, but they're getting harder to find. Always a treasure when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These black drawer knobs are fabulous finds! the drawer plates too-lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. That means a lot to me.