This is the front cover but not the best picture in the world. I used a page of a Sears Catalog and attached it to a manila folder to make it more sturdy. Then I added a layer of lace on top of that. And then on the inside I added another page of a Sears Catalog. I did the same for the back of the book.
For the spine binding on the book I used a strip of black leather and sewed a piece of lace on top of it.
For decoration, I added some fancy buttons to the spine leather piece and also added some mannequin form die cuts to the front of the book. The ribbon is tied around the mannequin form before I glued them to the front of the book.