Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Full Tilt Boogie Class


I just wanted to do a shout out for Mary Ann's latest class that she is going to teach starting 6/18/11.   It is called Full Tilt Boogie and she is using those Vintage Photo Albums and/or the old ledgers.   You can read more about it here.  

I have taken all of her classes and loved them with my favorite being the Remains of the Day class.   I loved the Stencil classes too.   Oh shoot, they are all my favorites.     One of the things I really like is that she has a yahoo group associated with her classes and we trade ideas and do swaps, etc.   Just way too much fun.  Oh, and she has a flickr group just for pictures of what we make too.     To read more about all her classes, go here which is her main blog, http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/

Not only is she giving a reduced rate to twenty people but she is donating a nice sum of money to the Red Cross.   It just doesn't get any better than that.    

2 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to seeing what you create in this class Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent a note to you on FTB but wanted to let you know I really enjoy your blog - fantastic stuff here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. That means a lot to me.