Tuesday, June 14, 2011

IN TEN MINUTES.....



I've thought about doing this in the past but decided to sign up for the Sketchbook Project 2012.   The theme I chose is "In Ten Minutes". I am going to do my pages in Remains of the Day style. In fact I have started some of the pages so hopefully I will keep on track so it will reach its destination in plenty of time. This will be challenging to me in the area of not being able to put bulky embellishments in it but I am looking forward to the challenge.   

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! How exciting! Can't wait to see your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You CAN do it. I will be watching for the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy Lynn! I found your blog through FTB and took your sidebar advice about trying Building Beautiful Blogs. I am really enjoying reading through your blog! Can't wait to see what you come up with in class!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. That means a lot to me.